Production steps of spiral steel pipe
Last time we introduced the first 7 steps of the production of spiral steel pipes, this time we introduce the next 7 steps:
(8) The welded seams are inspected by an online continuous ultrasonic automatic flaw detector to ensure 100% non-destructive testing coverage of spiral steel pipes. If there is a defect, it will automatically alarm and spray the mark, and the production workers will adjust the process parameters at any time to eliminate the defect in time.
(9) The steel pipe is cut into individual pieces by an air plasma cutting machine.
(10) After cutting into a single steel pipe, the first three pipes of each batch of steel pipe must undergo a strict first inspection system to check the mechanical properties, chemical composition, fusion status, surface quality of the steel pipe and non-destructive inspection to ensure the pipe manufacturing process. After passing the qualification, it can be officially put into production.
(11) The parts with continuous sonic flaw detection marks on the welds are reviewed by manual ultrasound and x-rays. If there are any defects,
After repair, non-destructive inspection is performed again until it is confirmed that the defect has been eliminated.
(12) All pipes where steel butt welds and T-shaped joints intersect with spiral welds are inspected by x-ray television or film.
(13) Each steel pipe is subjected to a hydrostatic test, and the pressure is radial sealed. The test pressure and time are strictly controlled by the steel tube hydraulic pressure testing device. The test parameters are printed automatically.
(14) The pipe end is machined so that the end face verticality, bevel angle and blunt side are accurately controlled.
Generally, after these 14 steps, a spiral steel pipe has been formed, but such spiral steel pipes cannot be directly sent to the market, and the quality inspection of the spiral steel pipes and other aspects need to be performed.