The basic process of daily maintenance of thick-wall straight seam steel cantilever crane.
1. The thick-walled straight seam steel pipe is not allowed to be inclined when the steel wire rope is hoisted to prevent the steel wire rope from grooving.
2. Pay attention to the operation to ensure personal and equipment.
3. Always check the front and rear switches of the trolley, and whether the switch with a larger hook rise limit is good for sensitivity.
4. Lubrication points for thick-walled straight seam steel pipe gears, sprockets, chains, ropes, etc. should be refueled on schedule.
5. Operate the cantilever crane in close cooperation with the hanger and follow the hanger's command.
6. The hook should be covered with rolls.
7. The wire rope should be replaced when it is 10% broken.
8. Frequently check whether the lifting hook of the hook is sensitive.