Galvanized Round Pipe, Galvanized Square Tube
Top quality —— Hydralic Test, X-ray, Offer-line UT, Eddy Current Inspection, etc.
Competitive price —— Factory production, own transport team, to ensure the reasonable price.
Fast delivery —— Many sets of advanced production equipment to produce, as well as perfect logistics system.
Superior service —— Professional after-sales personnel to provide product support, use, maintenance and other services.
Length of the galvanized tubes
- in diameter 4 - 16 mm 6000 + 100 mm- in diameter 18 - 42 mm 6000 + 50 mm
Surface condition of the galvanized tubes
First layer – electrolitically leached zinc (Zn) – acts as anode and in a corrosive environment it corrodes first and the base metal is cathodically protected against corrosion. The zinc layer thickness may be in the range of 5 to 30 micrometers (µm).
Tolerances of the zinc coated tubes
- tolerances of the outside diameter:- diameter between 4 - 30 mm ±0,08 mm
- diameter between 35 - 38 mm ±0,15 mm
- diameter up to 42 mm ±0,20 mm
- tolerances of the inside diameter are according to EN 10305-4
- tolerance of the wall thickness ± 10%
The Steel grades for the zinc coated tubes
E 235+N and E 355+N
Dimensions of galvanized tubes